• In all mines that have high risk of methane.
• In underground coal mines.
• Near the old manufacturing stone chimneys.
• Excellent property of water resistance
• Low gas emission after blasting
• Excellent safety against mechanical impact and frictions
• Easy charging and carrying comfort
• Excellent performance in every blasting operations
MethanEX is a cap sensitive permissible explosive.It is fired with standart permissible copper detonators that have poer No.8
Handling and Transportation
Like all explosives, MethanEx has to be handled and transported as every kind of explosive, according to regulation 87/12028.
MethanEX is in dangerous explosive class so that has to be handled, transported and used by qualified person. In every step of usage and transportation, regulation 87/12028 should be guided. Apply “Material Safety Data Sheet” when skin contact, eating, eye contact etc. health risking issues.
*This product is manufactured by Kırlıoğlu Kimya Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.’s Explosive and NonEl Production Plant located in Afyonkarahisar-Turkey.
|Ressistance to Water||: Excellent|
|V.O.D. (m/s)||: Min.4000 *|
|Density (gr/cm3)||: 1,10 – 1,20|
|Energy (Mj/kg)||: 2,98|
|Gas Volume (lt/kg)||: 981|
|Diameters (mm)||: 32|
|Packing||: In 20 kg cardboard boxes|
|* Unpacked and in 32 mm diameter plastic fim
Class : 1. 1D U.N. No :0241
Explosive Type : E