• Dams, mines and quarries, road construction, open pit mines.
• The environment which does not contain firedamp and other dangerous gases in.
• Vibration problematic blastings
• In bad weather conditions also static electric problematic weather
• In watery conditions
• Safety to mechanical impact and friction
• The explosion just in time.
• Efficient blasting results
• Confidence in watery conditions
Delay Range : 1-20 No (25ms interval)
Shell Type : Aluminium
Shell Diameter : 7.2 mm
Primary Charge : 160 mg Lead Azide
Secondary Charge : 800 mg PETN
Power : No.8
V. O. D : 7. 500 m/sn
Shipping Name : UN 0029, Detonators, Nonelectric, for Blasting, 1.1B
It must be protected and transported in appropriate storage areas that dry well ventilated, without exposure to direct sunlight.